Bright Copper Kettles.

These are a few of my Favorite Things

ONE.

Guest Blogging today at Candy’s

CLICK HERE

to visit her website,

THE COURAGEOUS COOK

and see my world-peace-filled post.

***

TWO.
Looking for the best and cutest and most delightsome
Christmas gift…EVER?
Don’t miss QUICK CAKES.
Written by my clever mentor, Nancy
& her equally awesome sister, Renee.
*You will fall in love with their brilliantly simple recipe for fun. The books big trick? Each recipe makes only one personal size serving of cake in about 90 seconds.
Let’s chat midnight snack.

And just oogle over some of these recipes from the book:

Molten Chocolate Cake

Colorado Springs CO

801-943-6879 Home
Renee Evans
Sandy, Utah

***

THREE.
I have been immensely saddened, and equally touched to see
Don Yoon
mourn the loss of his
wife, two baby daughters, and mother-in-law
who were killed when a jet struck their San Diego home this week.
If you’ve felt a desire to reach out to Mr. Yoon,
you may do so by mailing letters and donations to this address:
Don Yoon
c/o Korean United Methodist Church of San Diego
3520 Mount Acadia Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92111.
***
May God Bless Us. Every One.

9 Responses to “Bright Copper Kettles.”

Sharon on December 11, 2008 at 11:39 pm Reply

He has shown so much grace at such a sad and difficult time in his life. Thanks for posting the contact info. I’d love to send him some well wishes this holiday season!

Lisa on December 12, 2008 at 12:06 am Reply

Thanks for the address. I would love to send that poor graceful man something. I can’t even imagine what he is going through.

The Muse on December 12, 2008 at 1:47 am Reply

Hello…
    I want to thank you for dropping by, that means a lot to me…and I was happy to read that your young one is loving the classics!

I read in your blog about the items you post and I will visit your recommendations
    and peruse the recipes.

Also I want to thank you for presenting the contact info…sincerely!

Jennifer on December 12, 2008 at 11:08 am Reply

Thanks so much for the address info for Mr. Yoo. What a shining testimony he is to forgiveness…this embittered, hateful world should sit up and take notice of this humble man.
    God bless you!

Noah's Mommy on December 12, 2008 at 11:23 am Reply

I feel so terrible for his loss….thank you for sharing the address….

The Blonde Duck on December 12, 2008 at 2:17 pm Reply

There’s lots of oogling to be done over here! That poor man. How wonderful of you to help him out by sharing his story!

Jennifer on December 13, 2008 at 5:23 pm Reply

My dear lady, would you mind telling me your name?? I have a surprise for you, but you don’t get it til I get your name!!

Jennifer on December 14, 2008 at 10:42 am Reply

Brooke,
    The pleasure to meet you is all mine! Thanks so much for telling me about
    your friend’s husband passing away. I wept, too. Can’t even imagine what she’s going through.

You have a surprise waiting for you on my blog!
    Blessings,
    Jennifer

Cathy - wheresmydamnanswer on December 14, 2008 at 9:35 pm Reply

Thank you for sharing his infomation – it is tragic and he has shown incredible grace and stregnth.