Practically Perfect Parmesan Pasta

Arriving
just in time
for the season
before
resolution season.
A year without sugar?
Can I do it for my figure?
(Nahhh.)

Practically Perfect
Parmesan Pasta
Let the little ones eat mac & cheese. This parmesan pasta is definitively grown up, and gloriously so. You won’t want to share. Plus…it’s simple enough to whip up a bowl for yourself, and leave the cheesy elbows to the toddlers.
1/2 c. fresh parmesan, finely crumbled
1/2 c. olive oil
1/2 c. kalamata olives
1 T. garlic
2 t. fresh rosemary
~or 1 tsp. dried rosemary~
Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix all together and allow to marinate in fridge overnight.
Serve over cooked pasta.

One last Christmas Cliche
{ne’er overused and ever delighted in}
Peace. Love. Joy.
How was yours?

6 Responses to “Practically Perfect Parmesan Pasta”

Cathy - wheresmydamnanswer on December 28, 2008 at 8:53 pm Reply

Yum love this recipe – I make something very similar but I toss in some shrimp and it is off the charts good.
    Christmas was wonderful anytime you have family and friends around a table filled with great food and wine that is a perfect recipe for an incredible night.

Happy Holidays!!

KDLOST on December 28, 2008 at 9:12 pm Reply

I will have to try this one out! MMM! Perfect for the cold snap we’re having right now.

Our holiday was magical. Sigh. Oh well… on to Mardi Gras!!! :)

moseyalong on December 29, 2008 at 1:38 pm Reply

yummy noodles…. crumbled cheese…. and olives to boot. You got me.

Live.Love.Eat on December 29, 2008 at 3:37 pm Reply

Wow, I love that idea of mixing the ingredients and just putting over the pasta. That’s very different. And I just love kalamata olives! And pasta! And parmesan!!!!

Christmas was incredible. Glad yours was too!!!

Jenny on December 29, 2008 at 6:02 pm Reply

Yummmm! I love pasta and your dish looks incredible! Happy New Year to you and your cute family!!

Patricia on March 26, 2014 at 8:07 am Reply

Maybe worth a trial to see what the impact is of addnig this in for a week or two?We have been sprinkling a tiny bit of parmesan on our eggs in the morning and it doesn’t seem to hurt