Avocado Pesto Recipe

CLICK HERE

For My INCREDIBLE
{Rah! Rah! SisBoomBah!}
Avocado Pesto Recipe.

15 Responses to “Avocado Pesto Recipe”

KDLOST on January 11, 2009 at 5:45 pm Reply

too cute! go team avacado! :)

i shall vote.

Jenny on January 11, 2009 at 7:08 pm Reply

You are too funny. I just tried to vote and nothing is happening. Maybe I’m just slow today! Fill me in and I’d be happy to vote.

John McLay on January 11, 2009 at 9:58 pm Reply

Way to go, Sweetheart! I’m proud off you! I finally figured out how to log on and vote (you have to register, then CLICK ON THE STARS under your video to make it offficial)!

You’re the best! :)

John McLay on January 11, 2009 at 9:59 pm Reply

When I say “I’m proud off” you, what I really mean is “I’m proud OF” you.

Rebecca on January 12, 2009 at 3:09 am Reply

Way to go. As always your creativity amazes me. I tried to vote but could not figure out how to vote….

Beth on January 12, 2009 at 7:26 am Reply

I voted for you! My 7 year old watched the video with me and then looked at me and said, “she’s weird”. LOL.

Noodle on January 12, 2009 at 8:12 am Reply

Great recipe, and, yes, I voted for your video! Of course! :)
    Diane
    PS And will continue to do so

ConversationsWithACupcake on January 12, 2009 at 9:34 am Reply

EVERYONE…THANK YOU for your vote & your kindness!

Thank you especially because the voting is NOT easy. You have to:

1. Register
    2. Recieve confirmation email
    3. Go back & click on my video
    4. Click on the stars below my video
    5. Know that if you actually make it to this step, you are (a) a computer genius and (b) a saint.

Love to you all!

The Muse on January 12, 2009 at 1:35 pm Reply

hello! Thank you SOOOOOO much for boosting me on my 100th post! Do you know how much I appreciate that?!
    A LOT :)

And here I visit you today to lift you up…I’m off to go vote! :)

: ) Paula on January 12, 2009 at 3:26 pm Reply

Don’t know you from blogAdam, but wanted to say I loved your comment on cJane’s Segullah post. Thanks!

Jennifer on January 13, 2009 at 5:07 pm Reply

You betcha baby! :) You’ve got my vote!
    Keep us posted!

ConversationsWithACupcake on January 13, 2009 at 5:24 pm Reply

Dear, Saintly Friends & Fellow Bloggers. THANK YOU for those of you kind enough to vote for me! It's quite the process and knowing HOW MUCH effort it takes to log in a vote endears you to me all the more.

Bless you, dear ones! I promise to vote for you should the need ever arise.

Hugs!

Live.Love.Eat on January 13, 2009 at 6:06 pm Reply

Go you. You beg in such a cute way, how can I say no?

moseyalong on January 13, 2009 at 8:07 pm Reply

5 stars! (sounds yummy)

And I love the happy cupcake in your new header.

Shana on December 19, 2011 at 7:11 pm Reply

It seems like your link to this recipe is broken – I’m a huge avocado fan and a huge pesto fan – any chance you can fix the link or just send it off to me! I’m making your grown up mac n cheese tonight – so excited!!