Shamrock Shortbread Tutorial

Looking to give my decorative
Shamrock Shortbread Cookies a try today?
Here’s a quick look at how to get a few fine designs
right into the center of your pretty lil’ biscuits…

Many of you have mentioned trying these cookies with other holiday designs inside.
Easter Eggs, Bunny Baskets, Fourth of July Fireworks! Love it!
I’d love to see the designs you create on your cookies.
Please send me photos or a link to your site so I can awe over your creations.
Happy, Happy Cookie Making!

12 Responses to “Shamrock Shortbread Tutorial”

Snooky doodle on March 17, 2010 at 1:34 pm Reply

how nice and creative :)

Stef on March 17, 2010 at 1:39 pm Reply

Thank you so much for the inspiration, Brooke! We did these yesterday. They turned out mediocre for a first try. But the kids loved them. I sent all the cookies off to preschool and Grammy's house so that I wouldn't eat anymore, so no pictures, but I'm definitely going to try these again. You're a genius!

Flirting with Flour on March 17, 2010 at 1:50 pm Reply

Thank you for providing this tutorial! I'm so excited to give these a try! (hopefully soon!) I'll keep you posted

angelpeach838 on March 17, 2010 at 10:35 pm Reply

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Can't wait to try them again :) They're beautiful and tasty too!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer on March 18, 2010 at 10:45 pm Reply

I love these and look forward to making the rainbow ones for my daughters birthday along with these awesome rainbow cupcakes I found a tutorial for.

Thanks.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer on March 18, 2010 at 10:45 pm Reply

Thanks.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer on March 18, 2010 at 10:45 pm Reply

Thanks.

MySweetCreations on March 19, 2010 at 10:24 pm Reply

Wow, how creative and amazing!

SweetThingsTO on March 20, 2010 at 9:26 am Reply

That looks so fun! very creative!

Amanda on March 21, 2010 at 7:50 pm Reply

AWESOME!!!

I love the rainbow colors. :D

Jamica on March 30, 2010 at 10:45 pm Reply

These are adorable! I obviously missed the chance to make these for St Patricks Day (can you tell I'm catching up on blogs tonight?) but I will definitely try this idea of other holidays (or maybe just summer days!

dayah on September 5, 2010 at 11:05 am Reply

Lovely cookies! Thanks for the tutorial! They remind me of rock candy!!