Halloween Recipe Roundup

Photobucket

If you’re looking for some yummy, last-minute recipes to treat your little spooks this Halloween, you won’t want to miss a few of the recipes I’ve posted over at Babble. In fact, all of us Family Kitchen gals have been busy posting all sorts of amazing pumpkin recipes. You’re going to love them all!

(from top to bottom, left to right)
Nana’s Sweet & Simple Lemon Meringue Pie
Pumpkin Buttermilk Donuts
Black Bottom Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Frankenstein Baked Peppers
Brownie Truffle Pie
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
Monstrously Easy Green Cream Soda’s

Photobucket

One of my favorite things about working for Babble is that it’s opened up incredible opportunities to work with some of my most favorite bloggers. If you haven’t yet discovered these websites, consider yourself properly informed. Each one of these blogs is utterly divine and totally addictive. Better yet, you can find a their don’t-miss tips & recipes over at The Family Kitchen.

Kelle Hampton’s Easy Pork Carnitas
You might remember Kelle’s birth story, her breathtakingly beautiful account of the moment she learned her little Nella Cordelia had Down’s Syndrome. Now, nearly a year later, Kelle continues to “rock it out” and I love her immensely for sharing her recipe & tips for making family dinner truly special.

Pumpkin Caramel Spiderweb Cookies from Buns in My Oven
Karly Campbell’s blog is funny, friendly, and full of incredible photos and recipes. You’re going to want to make everything in your kitchen that she makes in her kitchen. Also, you’ll want to move next door to her and schedule a daily teatime with her because she’s positively clever and lovely.

My Baking Addiction’s Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
The ultimate online destination for drool-worthy photos, Jaime Lothridge offers just about every recipe you could ever hope to bake. And, every one of them is ahhhmazing. Not to mention, Jaime herself is just about the nicest person in the world.

Tentacle Pot Pies with Megan from NotMartha.org
I worked with Megan Reardon during last years Trick-R-Eat Blog Party. Unbenownst to her, I caught one gander of her wildly fun & insanely creative self and decided to be her friend forever. That seniment was doubled in triple again this year when she shared her too-cute Tentacle Pot Pies with Babble. But, that recipe is just the icing on the cake. Check out all of her brilliance for yourself at NotMartha.org.

Catalog Living’s Gary & Elaine Throw An Exclusive Halloween Soiree
Several weeks ago, my beloved friend, Amy sent me the following email, “if you want a gut laugh just look at this site that cracks me up.” Then, she linked me to Molly Erdman’s site, CatalogLiving.net. When Amy reccommends a site, I check it out pronto because she’s got intelligence, taste, and wit. Sure enough, Catalog Living became an instant favorite. If you haven’t already found your way there, go immediately. Celebrate Halloween with Gary & Elaine. Laugh until your sick. You deserve such a fate.

10 Responses to “Halloween Recipe Roundup”

www.kevinandamanda.com on October 29, 2010 at 1:14 am Reply

Meep!!! Brooke, I am LOVING your Frankenstein Baked Peppers!! Such cute little scary monsters! :)

ButterYum on October 29, 2010 at 2:51 am Reply

Everything looks so fun and festive! Thanks for the party links!

ButterYum

Karly on October 29, 2010 at 7:25 am Reply

Oh, Brooke, you're so sweet. I don't think I've ever been called clever before. I think like it. ;)

Joseph's Grainery Recipes on October 29, 2010 at 9:41 am Reply

Your creations always look so perfect!

Marisa on October 29, 2010 at 10:11 am Reply

Oh, pumpkin doughnuts! Yum. And no yeast, so no waiting! Perfect.

marla {family fresh cooking} on October 30, 2010 at 8:44 am Reply

Hi Brooke, this is a great round up of Halloween themed recipes. I just posted mine too – there is a link to one of your recipes in there. Feel free to add more :)

sac lancel bb on November 27, 2013 at 10:53 pm Reply

A propos de la réforme de l’assurance-maladie, son projet phare il y a quelques semaines encore, Barack Obama a exhorté à “ne pas lui tourner le dos”. “Après presque un siècle de tentatives, nous sommes plus prêts que jamais d’apporter plus de sécurité dans la vie de tant d’Américains” a rappelé le président…. mais sans indiquer comment il compte maintenant sauver son projet. “Trouvons un moyen de nous réunir et d’achever le boulot pour le peuple américain” a-t-il seulement exhorté. Au Congrès, les leaders démocrates font mine maintenant de “n’être pas dans l’urgence” d’adopter cette réforme de la santé, et Barack Obama n’a pas révélé hier comment il pourrait les secouer de leur torpeur. De même, le président a rappelé au Congrès qu’il attend toujours de sa part une loi sur la régulation financière, et une autre sur le changement climatique… A défaut de légiférer, le Congrès a assuré une claque enthousiaste. Comme il est de coutume pour le discours sur l’état de l’union, le président a été maintes fois interrompu par les applaudissements debouts des élus de son parti.
    sac lancel bb http://www.seniorhandihabitat.fr/lancelpascher-fr.php

isabel marant pas cher on November 27, 2013 at 10:54 pm Reply

M. le président. La parole est à Mme?Véronique Massonneau, pour soutenir l’amendement no?3015.?
    isabel marant pas cher http://www.irresistiblesfrancais.fr/img/sneakersisabelmarant-fr.php

紳士靴 on February 13, 2014 at 3:36 am Reply

Checklist of valuable steps to learn more about women before you’re left out.

エリアフォルテレザーブーツ on March 7, 2014 at 12:46 pm Reply