Holiday Yummy on The Family Kitchen

Photobucket

Have you seen all the fun, holiday eats we’ve got going on over at Babble’s The Family Kitchen? Oh, boy. There is all sorts of the good stuff.

For instance, this week, I’ve posted an entire five-course Finger Food Menu that is sure to tickle the tastebuds every Christmas party you’ve got to take a treat to. Rad city.

Course 1: Dessert. These easy little Snowman Shooters are so easy to make. All you need is ice cream & my secret recipe for Super Creamy Hot Fudge and you’re 3 minutes away from a totally divine, two-bite dessert.

Photobucket

Course 2: Pizza. In one-bite form. These easy little Pepperoni Pizza Puffs use super-simple ingredients and bake up wickedly delicious. A perfect bite-sized treat that everyone will devour.

Photobucket

Course 3: Chinese. Do you heart Chinese food as much as I do? Then you have to make forty-nine batches of these simple home cooked Egg Rolls, share them with all of your friends, and be a party-appetizer super hero. Such a fate is within your reach.

Photobucket

Course 4: Side Dish Simple. While technically not a finger food, you’re going to want to tear right into these Hasselbeck Potatoes, you are in for a treat. If you’ve made them before but are looking for a fun way to fancy them up, check out these 10 Delicious Ways to Top Your Hasselback Potatoes. A perfect accompaniment to that Christmas ham!

Photobucket

Course 5: Candy. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups. No-bake bites of chocolate with an incredible peanut butter filling. That.just.happened.

6 Responses to “Holiday Yummy on The Family Kitchen”

Jennifer (Savor) on December 10, 2010 at 7:59 am Reply

Love Love, Mommy hungry

Cupcake Activist on December 10, 2010 at 11:23 am Reply

Everything looks yummy! And they look easy enough for me to make.

Emily on December 10, 2010 at 1:17 pm Reply

these look amazing!

Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe on December 11, 2010 at 10:50 am Reply

LOVE the snowman idea. Adorable and I'll be sharing it with my readers in the next few days. Thanks as always for the inspiration!

mangiabella on December 13, 2010 at 1:01 am Reply

sophia LOVES the snowman shooters LOL – yes, she reads your blog with me now haha – she had good taste too. she also informed me we have to have those peanut butter cups….she tried to pinch them off of the computer screen LOL….sigh….I am so going to have to do extra cardio this month because there is NO WAY I am going to skip out on overindulging in holiday treats such as these….ok, well at least I can promise that I will do cardio next month to make up for it if I flake out this month…..scouts honor…..cause my pants are feeling a wee bit tight already…..double sigh…..

Tami on December 14, 2010 at 10:44 am Reply

These are some great ideas. The snowman shooters are darling and I bet they taste good too ;)