Got three seconds to spare, m’ladies and gents? Wilt you click here and proffer up a vote for my Sausage & Shrimp Panzanella Skillet, which officially landed itself into the Mr. Food Ultimate Weeknight Recipe Contest. Deliciouth.
I feel like it’s oddly apparent that I read Shakespeare to the kids tonight before retiring to bed.
And perhaps equally apparent that I should have retired to bed a fortnight ago.
Tell me your weekend was as long and luscious as mine was?
Completed this weekend:
- Filmed 8 all new HisXHersepisodes, which will air on Babble in October. Look for unscary Halloween ideas, Pumpkin Mac & Cheese, Zombie Chili, and so much more!
- Dinner with E at Denver’s uber-luscious Linger. Hip and trendy crowd, slow and simmery cocktails, bacon-wrapped dates.
- Window shopping. And maybe a bit of real shopping wherein I nabbed an Anthropologie Pantsuit from the Clearance racks. Where does one even WEAR an pantsuit?!
- Playdate with five favorite little people, one best friend, and four truly amazing children I get to call my own.
- Twilight walk through a cricket-orchestrated Garden of the Gods surrounded by air that smelled of waterlilies and yellow leaves.
- Shakespeare before bed. My lingo wilt n’er be the same again.
Fun new recipes arriving like mad this week. Liketh maddeth.