EXCLUSIVE Giveaway: Win a $5,100 trip to Napa Valley with DOLE!
Remember how you were sitting in the bathtub the other night, warming your chilled autumn bones, wishing like crazycakes you could getaway and reeeeelax a bit? Well, now you can, because ONE CheekyKitchen reader will win a trip for 2 two Napa Valley to visit the Culinary Institute of America with DOLE Salads.
Every part of you that’s been screaming for a vacay, a getaway, and leetle bit of relaxing and unwinding is absolutely right. It’s time. You gotta get outta here, blow this joint, slide your toes in flip flops and breathe in ocean air. And what better way to do just that than with company dedicated truly healthy, wholesome moments? I’ve had the remarkable pleasure of working with DOLE several times over the last two years and I love everything they stand for as a company.
With a focus on good food and total body nutrition, DOLE stands for everything I believe in as a foodie and a mom. So, when they called and offered me the opportunity to host a giveaway for one Cheeky Kitchen reader to win a trip for two to their upcoming “Dole Salad’tude Escape at the Culinary Institute of America in Napa Valley” I was thrilled as peaches. Because, you know I love you even better than I love good food.
Okay, maybe equal to.
I love you at least enough to let you in on the ultimate secret….Clinton ‘AdorbsiYummy’ Kelly (host of What Not to Wear and The Chew) will attend the event and you–my lucky prizewinner–will get to meet him.
You ready for the deets? Keep on scrollin’ and I’ll schpill everything you need to know to make this happen in your existence.
Since there’s nothing better than feeling like you have total control over your future, there are several ways you can increase your chances of winning.
One entry for each of the following:
- Like Cheeky Kitchen on Facebook
- Follow Cheeky Kitchen on Twitter
- Like Dole Salad Guide on Facebook
- Follow Dole Salad Guide on Twitter
- Leave a comment below and tell me about your Dole Sala’tude
- Invite Your Friends to Join the contest by posting about it on your Facebook wall (make sure you link to Cheeky Kitchen so I can count your entries)
- Tweet about the contest, linking your peeps straight to this page right here
- Create a DOLE Salads page on Pinterest, and link me to your favorite salad recipes
The Prize: “Dole Salad’tude Escape at the Culinary Institute of America in Napa Valley” – Here’s the breakdown and value of the trip/package for two (2):
- · Air transportation – (2) round-trip coach tickets: $1,500
- · Ground transfers to/from home/airport: $300
- · Four (4) days compact car rental: $200
- · Three (3) nights luxury hotel accommodations at the four-star Solage Hotel & Spa in Napa Valley: $1,245
- · CIA customized culinary training program: $1,590
- · Professional wine tasting: $265
TOTAL VALUE: $5,100
Small Print: All winners of the Dole Salad’tude Escape at the Culinary Institute of America in Napa Valley’ , including the winner from Cheeky Kitchen, will attend the trip during the same four-day period in March or April 2013. Official trip date to be determined.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by DOLE. However, the promo is owned and executed by Brooke McLay of Cheeky Kitchen. Contest closes Friday, November 30, 2012.