Holiday Yum with Kettle Brand Chips: Savory Cranberry-Rosemary & Pecan Party Dip
Know how plain old party dips are usually just a chip off the old block? You’ve got your oniony soup sort of dip. You got the Ranch schtuff. Maybe you like to shake things up a bit and add ham or crab. Big whoop. It’s all the same old, plain old, and methinks it’s time to get your holiday on in a big way. Inspired by Kettle Brand Chips crunchy-cool, and très chic line of uniquely perfect flavors, I gone done and put together a festive potato chip dip that is anything but ordinary. Ready to dig in, dive in, and get your party dip on?
We gonsta start this shindig with Kettle Brand Chips. Kettle Brand Chips are the perfect accompaniment to party dips because they’ve got that signature, sturdy crunch, they’ve got that just-salty-enough munch, and when you buy them in a bag, they aren’t all broken into a shardy bunch. That rhyme right there just happened. It really did. Taking notes? Though you can pair this party dip with any of the beautiful Kettle Brand Chips flavors from Spicy Thai to Sweet Onion, I went ahead and used their classic Sea Salt flavor of chips as a perfectly plain palette awaiting the flavors of a pleasing palate. Shhh. We’re not going to say anything about that last sentence. Pretend it didn’t happen. A few basic ingredients…cream cheese, greek yogurt, mayo, dried cranberries, fresh chopped rosemary, and handful of pecans, a smidgen of garlic, and you’ll have yourself a holiday flavored dip that complements everything we love about Kettle Brand Chips. Do we need to review for safety’s sake? Ok. Crunch. Munch. Shardy Bunch. Palette. Palate. Everything we love about Kettle Brand Chips. Enough said? Let’s go get our party on. We’ve got chips to dips.
Savory Cranberry, Rosemary & Pecan Kettle Chip Dip
1 bag Kettle Chips (Unsalted, Sea salt, or Sea Salt & Vinegar recommended)
1 (8 ounce) block Neufchatel cheese
1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, very finely chopped
1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
1/4 cup chopped pecans
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
salt to taste
In a stand mixer, combine the Neufchatel cheese, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, and garlic. Whip until smooth. Add the cranberries, pecans, and fresh chopped rosemary. Fold into cream cheese mixture until well mixed. Salt to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon of salt is what I used, since I was also serving it with salted Kettle Chips).
Serve immediately or cover and store in fridge up to overnight.
Serve with Kettle Chips. Crunch and enjoy!
Win a $100 Visa Card just because you love Kettle Brand Chips as much as I do. Just answer this question: What is your favorite flavor of Kettle Brand Chips?
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- a) Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- b) Tweet about this promotion; making sure to include “#SweepstakesEntry” in your tweet, then leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- d) For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
- This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.