1-Minute Microwave Creme Brulee

Ever get that hankering for something naughty? The food equivalent of a lacy set of matching bras and panties. (Which, BTW’s, we’re all wearing, right? Time to toss the ugly brar’s ladies, because you just feel so much better when you’re wearing a decent one with a set of coordinating underroos. Splurge on five sets. One for each weekday. Go purple. Get on red. It’s worth every penny.)

So, The Hankering happened to me last week. I’d been sitting at the kitchen table, humming away at work, when I suddenly realized I needed Creme Brulee and I needed it stat. It was likely a direct effect of my Valentine article writing. Something about Valentines just screams caramelized-sugar-over-custard. I know you agree.

I hit the fridge fast and discovered an utter lack of anything creme brulee-ey. There was a single egg (hooray, use-able). Two measly ounces of cream cheese (could it work? could it WORK?!) and I had a bottle of bourbon and bigarse bottle of maple syrup in the cupboard. I conjured a plan. Things were looking up. If just the right four ingredients were mixed in just the right four seconds…

Mix.

Zap.

Kaching-aaaa.

60 seconds later, I had two mini Creme Brulee’s come out of my microwave. One for me. One to share.

Only, I didn’t share. Because they were mini, duh.

Whether you’re looking for a quick snack, an easy and elegant Valentines day two-bite dessert, or some kinky combination of them both (it’s the purple undies, isn’t it? I told you to go purple!) then hop on over to Babble and nab my 1-Minute Microwave Creme Brulee recipe. You only have to share if you wanna.

6 Responses to “1-Minute Microwave Creme Brulee”

Bev @ Bev Cooks on February 8, 2013 at 12:37 pm Reply

This. Is. Genius.

Ugh.

Marcie @ Flavor the Moments on February 8, 2013 at 2:20 pm Reply

You had me laughing out loud. Thank you! I do love purple, but I’m going with the red. I’m not a creme brulee fan, but you sold me.

mangiabella on February 9, 2013 at 3:32 pm Reply

who could resist the lure of a one minute creme brulee?? and I’m all over the matching bras and panties philosophy, it makes me feel like i’ve got my life together when I’m all laced up and matching like so. oh sweet bella brooke, i think of you so often. hope your weekend is lavisly simple and wonderful

Tasha on February 11, 2013 at 10:54 pm Reply

I am totally splurging (I have been off sugar for 3.5 months) and doing this! They are mini!

Isidro Gade on April 20, 2013 at 3:57 am Reply

When writing an article to promote your site, you need to ensure that the content is entertaining to a reader. Keep your writing style similar to your niche. Even if you happen to be writing about a very technical topic, take the edge off of it by introducing the information in layman’s terms. Do not alienate your readers with boring content.`

Most up to date write-up provided by our web-site

black friday ray ban wayfarer on November 28, 2013 at 1:31 am Reply

Actually, the Ray Ban Wayfarer sun shades could quite possibly be the structure that paves the tactic towards the attention of the trademark.