One of the companies I have the sincere pleasure of creating recipes for is the kitcheware company, Good Cook. Every month, we pull together a theme and create three gorgeous recipes based on that theme for the monthly Good Cook newsletter. Here’s the thing, I totally know what’s gonna be in the newsletter. I made the stuff in my kitchen. But, every month, when it arrives in my inbox, I thrill a little. It’s just so fun to have gorgeous recipes delivered right into your face.

If you haven’t already signed up for the free GC newsletter, hop on over and sign up. I promise you nothing but pretty recipes all up in your kitchen. If you missed last months newsletter…no worries! We got you covered! Join me after the jump for three traditional Easter favorites that you need in your mouth this Easter. Boom chicka yum yum.

Wanna make a classic roast with so much flavor, it’ll make your eye bluer? Yeah, baby. This Rosemary-Garlic Chili Glazed Easter Roast is simply delightful in every way. Rich and savory, with just the right amount of kick to make this dish a real stand-out on your plate.

Sometimes the best traditions are comforting perfection. This easy yeast-roll recipes for Hot Cross Buns takes the classic recipe and makes it easier (and tastier!) than ever.

Welcome Spring with all it’s colored glory with this gorgeous recipe for Beet-Pickled Devilled Eggs. Positively pretty, perfectly scrumptious. I could literally eat these for every meal and never tire of them. It’s like dining with the Easter Bunny daily. Only, in a vaguely more healthy way, since there’s no chocolate to be had.

Happy Easter, Peepers! I’ll be cooking up a traditional passover dinner with a Jewish friend this Sunday, bitter herbs and matzoh balls for us! No matter what you decide to cook, suck in the flavors of spring and fresh starts and all that is renewing.

I adore ya, Sexy Chicken.

7 Responses to “Easter Traditional: Hot Cross Buns, Chili Glazed Roast & Beet-Dyed Devilled Eggs”

Julia on March 27, 2013 at 11:49 am Reply

LOVE the color of the eggs!

Elizabeth on March 27, 2013 at 3:26 pm Reply

Hi Brooke…love so many of your recipes!! I was wondering what type of beef roast you used for the Chili Glazed Roast? Thanks for all you do!

Lisa O. on March 30, 2013 at 2:36 pm Reply

Hey Brooke, love the look of the deviled eggs, so pretty! But recipe calls for 2 cups water, then 1 cup vinegar then 1/2 cup water. Water is not mentioned in the instructions. Do you boil the beets with a ratio of 1 c vinegar to 2 cups water, or 1/2 cup water?

• Brooke replied: — April 1st, 2013 @ 10:16 pm

Good catch, Lisa! I’ll get that fixed, but in the meantime, the water is for boiling the beets in. Just add the water, vinegar, beets, etc. together and boil until the beets are softened, then rock and roll….! Yummmmmy!

Spain on April 3, 2013 at 9:14 pm Reply

Thank you a lot of for providing such an interesting and exceptional perception into this intriguing and debatable matter!

Nuvocleanse Diet on April 21, 2013 at 9:05 pm Reply

I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can not to
    find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly allow me realize in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks.

OMega K Reviews on August 7, 2013 at 3:57 pm Reply

Genuinely when someone doesn’t understand after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it happens.