Looking for the perfect combination between sweet and spicy?
Well, with this Apple Pie Spiced Cookies with Spiced Glaze with Spiced Glaze, you will have the opportunity to enjoy new flavors.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 24
½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
1 cup of sugar
1 large egg
2 teaspoons apple pie spice
1 ½ cup of flour
¼ teaspoon baking powder
⅛ teaspoon of baking soda
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
½ cup sugar (powdered)
1 teaspoon apple pie spice
1 ½ tablespoon apple cider
¾ cup sugar (powdered)
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Step 2. Using a large bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until fluffy. Whisk the egg.
Step 3. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, apple pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Step 4. Gradually mix dry ingredients until just combined.
Step 5. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop some dough into your hand and roll it into a ball.
Step 6. Place the powdered sugar in a bowl and roll the cookie dough ball in the powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
Step 7. Repeat until all cookie dough is rolled up. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes and cool.
Step 1. In a medium bowl, combine apple pie spice, apple cider, and powdered sugar. Pour into a squeeze bottle.
Step 2. Place the cookie on a wire rack. Drizzle frosting over cookies and allow to set before enjoying.
- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 1 ½ cup of flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup sugar (powdered)
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 ½ tablespoon apple cider
- ¾ cup sugar (powdered)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheet with parchment paper
- Using a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, Apple Pie Spice, Baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until combined
- Using a small ice cream scooper, and scoop some dough into your hand and roll into a ball
- Place the powdered sugar into a bowl and roll the cookie dough ball into the powdered sugar
- Place onto the cookie sheet
- Repeat until all cookie dough is rolled
- Bake in the oven for 8 -10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together the Apple Pie Spice, Apple Cider and powdered sugar. Pour into a squeeze bottle
- Place cookie onto a wire rack
- Drizzle glaze over the cookies and allow them to set before enjoying !
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 140Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 18mgSodium 30mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 0gSugar 19gProtein 1g